Weekly Golf Update 5/17
Please see below for some helpful tips on how our golf operation is currently operating. With all of the changes in policies this quick update will help everyone to be on the same page as we move forward.
Weekly Update 5/17
- The Golf Shop will open for limited capacity on Wednesday, May 20th and we will return to our normal hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- We will only require reservations for carts on Saturday’s- member reservations will take priority over any guest’s that need carts
- Carts need to be returned by 7:00 pm for the remainder of May
- The range will close at 7:00 pm for the remainder of May, except on Sunday when it will close at 6:30 pm for maintenance
- Tee times can not be made or deleted on the same day, example if it’s Tuesday and you want to book a Tuesday tee time you must call the Golf Shop
- Weekend tee times can be made on the Tuesday prior- phone calls will be taken at 9:00 am and the online tee sheet goes live at 10:00 am
- Weekday tee times can be booked one week in advance
- The Golf Shop is closed on Monday’s- between Memorial Day and Labor Day there will be a member of the cart staff available to rent carts beginning at 1:00 pm
- Be the first to email back that this was read and receive a gift from the Golf Shop
- The Golf Course is closed completely on Monday’s until 1:00 pm
- The water station will remain closed at the Golf Shop until CDC regulations allow
- Fivesomes are not allowed unless approved by the CCP Golf Shop- please check in prior to play
Thank you to everyone for your patience during this unprecedented pandemic.