Virtual Tournament- This Saturday 5/2/20
It looks like Saturday is going to offer some fantastic weather with sunshine and a high of 82 degrees. If you plan to play, please make sure to reserve your tee time and if needed your golf cart.
I’m going to assume that everyone is ready for a tournament of some sort, so we are going to offer what we can under the current regulations. On Saturday we will offer an individual gross and net game to all players.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT THROUGH THE CCP WEBSITE.
How to Register- (all entries must be through the website)
- Go to www.ccofpaducah.com
- Click on golf events
- Click on mixed events
- Select the “Saturday Game”
- Fill in all required fields
- ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT 4:00 PM ON FRIDAY, MAY 1ST
- Individual Gross & Net Scoring
- Members only
- Participants must have a GHIN handicap
- $10 entry fee will be billed to your account
- Payouts will be in Golf Shop scrip
- Gross & Net payouts will be determined by size of field
- Rules of play will be emailed on Friday, May 1st
- Participants will be emailed their GGID number for live scoring
All scoring will be run through the Golf Genius software and you must have the free Golf Genius app on your phone for scoring. This is our first attempt at a “virtual” tournament, and it is going to require the participants to read all communications and follow the posted rules.
This will not be like our normal events where staff is able to actively be involved. Thank you in advance to all participants for taking the time to use the online tools.
Cart Reservation Guidelines
- We only have 32 carts to rent each day
- The only way to reserve a cart is to call the Golf Shop and reserve your cart with a member of the Professional Staff (current shop hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Voicemails will not secure a cart
- You must have a tee time and list the members that will need carts to reserve carts
- Reservations will be taken the same as the tee sheet- on Tuesday through Friday carts can be reserved one week prior, on weekends carts can be reserved beginning at 8:30 am on the Tuesday prior
- Carts will not be reserved for guests- guests will only receive carts if the fleet has not been previously reserved by members
- ON THE DAY OF PLAY YOUR CART WILL BE PARKED IN FRONT OF THE GOLF SHOP WITH YOUR NAME ON THE CART- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A CART IF IT IS NOT RESERVED FOR YOU