Upcoming CCP Golf Events
Please find a quick snapshot listed below of our schedule of upcoming events. Registration for the Klondike Classic is now open on the CCP app. Don’t miss out on this fun and challenging Par 3 event. Also, please see below for a quick refresher on golf policies at CCP as we head into the golf season.
- Please use sand to fill all fairway divots. The myth that you only have to fill divots when carts are in the fairway has been disproven. It is ok to carry sand from your cart when we are cart path only.
- Please use the green sand tubes at the Short Game Area when practicing. Feel free to leave the empty tube when you have completed your practice. A member of our staff will pick these up and refill them.
- All golfers need to check in with the Golf Shop prior to teeing off, we have a lot of newer staff this year and this is crucial to help make sure that all billing is carried out correctly.
- As of March 1st golfers may not wear denim or workout attire on the golf course. Also all male golfers must have a collared shirt to use the practice facilities and the golf course.
- From 8:00 am to 7:00 pm the golf course is for GOLF ONLY, please refrain from walking, biking, etc.. during these hours.
Upcoming Golf Events
- Guest Day $40 per guest- Tuesday, March 7th
- Daylight Savings Begins- Sunday, March 12th
- Aerification of Greens- Monday & Tuesday, March 13th & 14th
- Guest Day $40 per guest- Tuesday, March 21st
- The Klondike Classic- Saturday, April 1st
- XXIO Fitting Day, Friday, April 14th