Restaurant Re-Opening under COVID-19 Tomorrow May 22nd
Thankfully, we are finally able to reopen the restaurant on Friday May 22nd! The state of Kentucky issued six pages of rules for restaurants to follow in order to re-open. These rules will impact how we operate. I will summarize our new operations below.
The rule that most people are aware of is the 33% occupancy rule. That combined with the social distance of six feet will certainly change the look of our dining spaces. With this rule in mind, reservations will be more important than ever. If someone arrives without a reservation and we have reached our 33% capacity, will have to ask them to wait outside or in their car and social distance. We will call them once we have available space.
One of the more difficult rules, is the rule that requires people from different households to be seated at different tables. This rule along with the rules that requires groups to be no larger than 10 people, will greatly impact the way we socialize at the club.
Below is a list of the most impactful rules for quick review:
- Children’s play areas will be closed
- Only one household per table
- No groups larger than 10 people
- Buffets with self-service are not allowed, so we will temporarily discontinue brunch and other buffets.
- We will be using disposable menus so please consider taking your menu home with you for reference.
- No congregating in the lobby or elsewhere in the building.
- Your receipt will be brought to you as usual, however if you do not feel comfortable handling the paper and or pen just leave it on the table.
We will also begin with some limits to our operations, that we will expand as soon as we are able.
- The Sports Bar will begin operations on Saturday May 23rd at noon.
- The current schedule for the Sports Bar will be Friday 5pm – 8pm, Saturday noon – 8pm and Sunday noon-8pm.
- The Sport Bar will also be open noon – 8pm on Memorial Day.
- The Sport Bar will have a limited menu.
- The Sports Bar will have limited inside seating as well as patio seating.
- The beverage cart is in operation on Saturday’s and we will begin Wednesday’s starting June 3rd.
- The Kentucky Bar will open for lunch at 11am Tuesday through Sunday.
- We will begin with limited lunch capacity so please call for reservations.
- During lunch out door seating will be without table service, initially.
- We will have food runners available to assist with delivering your food, but you will need to order what you need initially with the bartender or server in the bar.
- Dinner service will begin at 5pm and close at 9pm as has been the practice.
We would like to encourage you to enjoy the Sports Bar on weekend, especially after a round of golf.
We are looking forward to serving you in person again. We hope to see you soon!
Please call for reservations!