Kickoff Scramble Postponed to Sunday 4/25

Due to weather the Kickoff Scramble will be postponed until tomorrow, Sunday, April 25th with a 1:00 pm shotgun start (72 DEGREES AND SUNNY TOMORROW).  All players currently registered will be in the field tomorrow.  If are currently registered and can not play tomorrow please call the Golf Shop.  If you were not in the field and would like to play in the event tomorrow please call the Golf Shop.

Scroll to top