Good News! 5/8/20
I would like to thank our membership for your support and patience during this pandemic. While we are nowhere near our new normal, there is light at the end of the tunnel. We plan to re-open the Golf Shop on Wednesday, May 20th in accordance with government regulations, and will return to our normal hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm as of that date. During this initial re-opening there will be restrictions in place to safeguard our members and our staff. The main focus will be that only 5 people are allowed in the Golf Shop at a time. I can’t tell you how nice it is going to be to unlock the doors and get to interact in a more normal way with our members.
Secondly, the restrictions on carts and driving range will begin to loosen over the upcoming weeks. We will still be single rider and you will still need to reserve carts. Please see below for our next steps to allow more access to our members.
Park & Play Guidelines- May 12th to May 31st
- Carts will be staged in their usual position in front of the Golf Shop
- Members must call the Golf Shop to reserve their cart- emails and texts do not guarantee a cart reservation
- Only one rider per cart (unless living under the same roof)
- Carts will not have score cards, pencils, tees, etc… on them- this helps to eliminate touch points
- Upon completion of the round members must return their cart to the marked cart return area- members must remove all trash from their cart and throw it away in the bins provided
- Once a cart has been returned it will be completely sanitized and returned to the cart barn or put back out for use if needed
- Carts must be returned to the cart barn by 7:00 pm- we do not want to encourage late evening gatherings
- Driving range is only open for warm up prior to your round or practice if all 6 stations are not in use
- The driving range will close at 7:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday and at 6:30 pm on Sunday to allow the range to be picked clean for maintenance
- We ask that members not touch the range balls- they will come out of the crate onto the ground for warm up purposes
- Should players begin to congregate at the range the driving range will be closed