Golf Course Update

Due to the snow and the extremely cold temperatures that we experienced last week the golf course will be closed.  Currently the earliest that we expect the course to open would be this coming Saturday, February 27th.  There are many areas of the course that are currently frozen, and we also will have to wait for some areas to drain before anyone can be allowed on the golf course.  Please keep an eye out for more updates throughout the week.

We will open the driving range on Tuesday but will be limited to hitting off the mats.  The putting green will be closed until further notice due to freezing and thawing.

Scroll to top