Golf Course Care
It has been great to see the large amount of members using the golf course during this unprecedented pandemic. Shannon and his staff are doing an amazing job getting the golf course prepped and ready for the upcoming season. We ask that all members please follow the posted rules and regulations while on course to help keep our course in outstanding condition. Please see below for some highlights to note.
- On Mondays the course opens for private carts and walking at 1:00 pm- PLEASE DO NOT TEE OFF PRIOR TO 1:00 PM
- The day’s cart rules and pin location are listed on the signs at #1 and #10 tee box, please abide by the posted rules
- When carts are allowed in fairways please return to the cart path at the directional sign placed in fairways roughly 30 yards short of the green
- When you exit your cart to walk to a tee or green please make sure that all four cart tires are on the cart path
- When using push carts please DO NOT roll them across any putting surface
- We currently do not have rakes in bunkers to help with touch points please use your foot to smooth the area you played from in the bunker
- When entering bunkers please enter from the low side- Our bunkers have just been renovated and it is disappointing to see the amount of players entering from the high side and collapsing the bunker face
Thank you for your assistance in maintaining our fantastic course!