Saturday May 2nd Family Style Dinner: Prime Rib $62.50
- Blackened Seared Prime Rib of Beef
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Buttered Asparagus
- Creamy Horseradish
- Cajun Remoulade
- Southern Bread Puddin’ with Rum Glaze
Individual servings are $18.50 per serving
Full menu still available, including children’s menu.
Dinners are available for pick up from 4:30pm till 8:00pm.
To order or to let us know you are in the parking lot:
- iPhone users may text your orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email orders should be sent to the same: email@example.com
- Order by Phone, starting at noon: 270-448-3463
* Menu for the week *
- Sunday: Ruby’s Fried Chicken
ALL TO GO ORDERS ARE NOW CURB SIDE
Please park in the main parking lot and let us know you are here. We will ask you to pull into the circle, when your order is ready.
It looks like Saturday is going to offer some fantastic weather with sunshine and a high of 82 degrees. If you plan to play, please make sure to reserve your tee time and if needed your golf cart.
I’m going to assume that everyone is ready for a tournament of some sort, so we are going to offer what we can under the current regulations. On Saturday we will offer an individual gross and net game to all players.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE TOURNAMENT THROUGH THE CCP WEBSITE.
How to Register- (all entries must be through the website)
- Go to www.ccofpaducah.com
- Click on golf events
- Click on mixed events
- Select the “Saturday Game”
- Fill in all required fields
- ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT 4:00 PM ON FRIDAY, MAY 1ST
- Individual Gross & Net Scoring
- Members only
- Participants must have a GHIN handicap
- $10 entry fee will be billed to your account
- Payouts will be in Golf Shop scrip
- Gross & Net payouts will be determined by size of field
- Rules of play will be emailed on Friday, May 1st
- Participants will be emailed their GGID number for live scoring
All scoring will be run through the Golf Genius software and you must have the free Golf Genius app on your phone for scoring. This is our first attempt at a “virtual” tournament, and it is going to require the participants to read all communications and follow the posted rules.
This will not be like our normal events where staff is able to actively be involved. Thank you in advance to all participants for taking the time to use the online tools.
Cart Reservation Guidelines
- We only have 32 carts to rent each day
- The only way to reserve a cart is to call the Golf Shop and reserve your cart with a member of the Professional Staff (current shop hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Voicemails will not secure a cart
- You must have a tee time and list the members that will need carts to reserve carts
- Reservations will be taken the same as the tee sheet- on Tuesday through Friday carts can be reserved one week prior, on weekends carts can be reserved beginning at 8:30 am on the Tuesday prior
- Carts will not be reserved for guests- guests will only receive carts if the fleet has not been previously reserved by members
- ON THE DAY OF PLAY YOUR CART WILL BE PARKED IN FRONT OF THE GOLF SHOP WITH YOUR NAME ON THE CART- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A CART IF IT IS NOT RESERVED FOR YOU
I would like to thank our membership for your patience and support during this unprecedented time. It has been very challenging to work around all the guidelines and restrictions that are currently in place. I can’t tell you how much I am ready to host a tournament, socialize with members after a round, and get back to offering you the service that comes with being a CCP member. While we are in this weird “new normal” I want to keep our members as engaged as possible. With the large amount of members playing golf or walking in the mornings and evenings (please don’t walk during golf hours we want to keep everyone safe) we are going to start a picture of the week contest. While you are on course please snap any pictures that highlight the beauty of our course and send them to my email. At the end of the week we will send out the winning picture and some of the other great shots that are taken. The contest will begin this week and there will be prizes for each of the winning pictures.
While we are operating under all the restrictions that COVID-19 brings, I’d like to point out a few items that will help everyone to enjoy the club. Please let me know if you have questions.
Course Maintenance / Rules
- Currently there are no rakes in the bunkers- please do your best to smooth your footprints when leaving the bunker
- Please enter all bunkers from the low side
- Please make sure to fill all divots with sand
- When you are in a bunker you can move your ball to a smooth lie with no penalty
- If agreed upon within the group any putt that bounces out due to the foam liners in the cup can be counted as good
- Please check the signage at #1 tee regarding the day’s cart rules
- We are in our score posting season
- Please post all scores through the GHIN mobile app
- ONLINE TEE TIMES CAN NOT BE BOOKED ON THE DAY OF PLAY
- If trying to book on the day of play, please call the Golf Shop between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm and we will be glad to assist
- Please try to book tee times at least 24 hrs. in advance by using the online tee time system
- A member of the professional staff will be on property from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday
- While on property staff will be in the Golf Shop or on course monitoring play
- If you call the Golf Shop during the hours listed and do not receive an answer, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we are back in the Golf Shop
- If you need any golf merchandise please email or call the Golf Shop and we can arrange a drop off time for you
PGA Head Professional
CC of Paducah
Kentucky PGA Secretary
It looks like we may have a few playable days this week. The golf course is extremely wet so we are going to have some unusual rules in place. For the rest of the weekend we ask that all push carts remain in the rough only. We had a few leave major ruts down the middle of fairways on Sunday, and have now had at least 3 more inches of rain. Also, today and possibly tomorrow the driving range will be closed. This is due to the extremely wet conditions on the tees and the body of the range. I am sorry for any inconvenience but we need to protect our course and facilities.
On another note this is just a reminder to follow the best practices that we have put in place. Please see below for a reminder. We are also going to use sections of pool noodles in the cups to keep the ball at a height where golfers will not have to reach into the cup to retrieve their ball (great idea Ryan Mitchell!). I hope everyone stays safe and can still enjoy this wonderful game.
CCP Best Practices for Golfer Safety
- Please wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer while playing or practicing
- Please leave the pin in at all times while playing golf
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers to eliminate touch points, please smooth the sand back with your foot after hitting a bunker shot
- All golfers taking carts must ride alone
- Please follow all social distancing guidelines when playing or interacting with members and staff at the club
- The golf staff will disinfect touch points throughout the day in the Golf Shop and the cart staff will wipe down cart steering wheels and other high touch areas
- We ask that all golfers still check in but please limit your time in the Golf Shop to help staff and members stay safe
- Any bag storage bags will go with the member following the first time they go out of bag storage
- Other than ball crates all other equipment will be removed from the driving range to eliminate touch points
PGA Head Professional
CC of Paducah
Kentucky PGA Secretary
With Governor Beshear’s ordering to close all dine-in services for all state restaurants and bars earlier this morning, the Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to follow suit and close the clubhouse, limiting it to take-out orders only. This will also include canceling any activities or gatherings previously scheduled at the clubhouse for the near future until the ban is lifted.
As for now, all golf course activities will remain unchanged. Tennis and fitness centers will remain open, but any upcoming tennis clinics have been cancelled. Look for emails from Chris and Chad on any upcoming changes to scheduled events.
Also, for any members who have not met their annual minimum food and beverage commitments, we will be extending the deadline through the end of May this year. We encourage all members to consider the club whether it’s take-out orders or for golf or tennis activities. We will continue to monitor any changes or new regulations and adjust accordingly. Hopefully, the Club will maintain operations to be able to provide the membership with just enough to get us all through the next few weeks.
Thanks for everyone’s understanding and patience through these challenging times.
Country Club of Paducah
The Junior Beginner Clinic 2.0 scheduled for today at 4:30 PM has been canceled. Please call the Tennis Shop for further information. Thank you.