Month: April 2021

Kickoff Scramble Postponed to Sunday 4/25

Due to weather the Kickoff Scramble will be postponed until tomorrow, Sunday, April 25th with a 1:00 pm shotgun start (72 DEGREES AND SUNNY TOMORROW).  All players currently registered will be in the field tomorrow.  If are currently registered and can not play tomorrow please call the Golf Shop.  If you were not in the field and would like to play in the event tomorrow please call the Golf Shop.

Kickoff Scramble- Start Delayed

The Kickoff Scramble is currently delayed until 11:00 am.  We will make a final decision on whether the event will be played today or if we need to move to tomorrow at 10:00 am.  If the weather allows us to play today we will start play at 11:00 am and following play we will offer Chef Mike’s grill out on the lower patio.  Should we have to move to Sunday the event will begin at 1:00 pm with the grill out following play.  Please keep stay tuned for updates on email, text, and the club app.

Scroll to top