Every day this week has seen more state mandates that have required changes to our daily lives. Finally today we have one that loosens thing up a little. We may now begin limited alcohol sales with your meals!
There are a lot of rules to follow, so here is what we are able to sell with your curb side to go meals:
- We may sell Beer (in bottles and cans)
- We may sell wine by the bottle (with at least 2 purchased meals)
- We may also sell cans of seltzer drinks and High Noon.
Some of the new temporary regulations:
- We may only sell sealed, un-opened containers (i.e. bottles and cans) of alcohol.
- The regulation specifically prohibits to go cups.
- We may sell two servings of alcohol per meal purchased.
- This means that for the first time we may sell a bottle of wine to go, as long as two meals are purchased with any standard size bottle.
- The rule on beer is a little different, you may purchase three beers per meal purchased.
- We are not able at this time to sell mixed drinks or any hard liquor
When you place your curb side pick up order just place your alcohol order with your food and we will bring it all to your car.
Or if you are playing golf or tennis, simply place your food order and we will be able to sell the beverages to you as well.
Thank you so much for supporting the club and the staff through your continued use of our curb side food orders. We greatly appreciate your support and continue to look for ways to serve our members in these unusual times.
Clubhouse & Facilities Manager
6500 Turnberry Drive
Paducah, KY 42001-8656
Phone: (270) 554-7914 ext. 114